Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Gift Of The Four Seasons

I just had to share with you a wonderful gift that my husband Dave gave me for Christmas this year. Knowing how much importance I place on the passage of the seasons, not only on the calendar, but also in life… he gave me this gorgeous Four Seasons Tree Of Life Pendant…

The tree roots, trunk and branches are made of beautifully hand-wound recycled silver, and the foliage of the changing seasons is exemplified by quartz gemstones for winter, peridot for spring, emerald for summer, and amber for fall.

I can’t begin to express how perfect this pendant is for me… or how much I love my husband!

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous - and so perfect - gift! I hope you have a wonderful New Year's Katherine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda... & a Happy New Year to you as well! I am looking forward to your always well thought out & beautiful posts in 2012!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts on my post...